Components and Systems Included in an Inspection
- Exterior & Ground – An exterior inspection evaluates elements outside the home that protect the inside structure. The review is based on our experience and understanding of common building materials and methods. Roofs and gutters, walls, doors, windows, decks, porches and steps. Screens, barbeques, play equipment and outbuildings are not inspected.
- Structure – Inspect property components (exterior walls, doors, windows) for signs of movement. Any spaces below ground level can develop leaks, even if they’ve been dry for years.
- Basement – Cracking, evidence of leaking, settlement. Any spaces below ground level can develop leaks, even if they’ve been dry for years. Evidence of leaking may be noted during a home inspection. However, some leaks occur only under certain circumstances and can be identified only while they are happening.
- Interior –
- Kitchen –
- Electrical – An electrical home inspection provides a thorough examination of your entire electrical system, ensuring all electrical wires, systems, and components, such as appliances in your home, meet legal safety standards.
- Plumbing –
- Heating & Air Conditioning –
- Insulation –
- Ventilation –
- Roofing and Gutters –
We will provide a comprehensive report on the physical structures and mechanical systems of the home you plan to buy or sell.